You are invited to join us at the 12th Annual Faith Based and Non-Profit Conference, Thursday, June 7th, 2018, 9:00a – 2:30p. (Hosted by the Workforce Development Board of Passaic County-Faith Based Committee)
Where Faith and Health Connect: Serving the Whole Person
What’s in It for Faith Based Leaders?:
- Valuable information and resources to help you navigate the new tax law and creative strategies for funding your initiatives.
- Strategies for helping your constituents access health related resources related to diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity and other chronic illnesses.
- Lunch time discussion around community policing and how to make our communities safer.
- Opportunities to network with over 25 resource organizations in our county and leaders in our community.
What’s in it for Young Adults (ages 16-24):
- Ability to connect with summer work opportunities.
- Connections with service providers representing a wide spectrum of careers including trade unions, local employers, social service agencies, etc.
- Local educational institutions with information of funding your college education.
- Information on health risks facing young adults.
- Branding yourself and getting ready for “good paying” jobs.
- Lunch time discussion around community policing and ways to make our communities safer.
- Opportunities to win raffle prizes after completing your Passport book (including stamps from service providers).
Spread the word, registration is free, thanks to the sponsorship of the Global Peace Foundation and the Workforce Development Board of Passaic County. Registration is first-come, first-serve basis as space is limited. To register call 973-881-4243 or email [email protected].